Spin Out Inside Cut Stop (Elastico Stop) - Static Ball Control Drills for U8-U9
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Stand behind the ball.
- Bring the right foot to the inside of the ball.
- Rotate the ball from the inside to the outside with the lower part of the laces.
- Cut the ball back as soon as the right foot gets on the outside of the ball.
- Stop the ball with a step on with the left foot.
- Reposition behind the ball.
- Repeat for the left foot from step 1-6.
Things to watch out for:
- Find your personal sweet spot on your feet to make the ball spin.
- It requires a light (but firm enough) touch on the ball to perform the spin.